I've been looking at the poll results to see what everyone wants me to write about more often. And, after really thinking about how to incorporate everything, I made a new schedule for this blog. Here it is:
- Music Mondays (This will be once every other week, and I will review a music album.)
- Tidings Tuesdays (I will weigh in on a news event-tell the story and give my opinion. I would like this to be every week- but I'm going to have to ease into it first, so please be patient!)
- Witty Wednesdays (I will find a really cool quote from a Catholic (most likely an author) and write a reflection on it. Again, I would like this to eventually be every week...)
- Theater Thursdays (movie review every other week-the week I don't do a music review)
- Free Fridays (My day off! No post!)
- Worry-free Weekends (I will post anything I feel like- often encouragement like what I have been posting lately)
Now, like I said above, I would like to eventually do these as often as I planned. But, I'm going to need a little time and patience to get used to posting this often. So please bear with me!
I know the names sound cheesy, but I think this cool be really neat! I'm going to try it for a while, and then I'll hold a poll to see how everyone likes it!
I hope to have the first music album review tomorrow!