I have been nominated for my first blogger award: "The Versatile Blogger Award"! Thanks to Liz at her lovely blog Sunny Side Up for tagging me. To participate, one has to list seven random facts about himself (or herself) and tag 15 other people. So, here it goes!
- I don't like country music. I listen to a wide variety of music, rock being my favorite genre, but I just do not enjoy the way country sounds. Of course, I have nothing against fans of country music, as a matter of fact the majority of the people at my dream college are huge country fans. But, I don't think I'll ever be able to embrace it.
- I'm a face-painter. Meaning, I paint faces at carnivals, fairs, etc. It's a job I never thought I'd be able to do, since my artistic talent is non-existent, but after being taught the proper techniques, I can pull it off pretty well. It is a fun job, but it is also harder than one would think.
- I hate math. Math has always been my worst subject in school, and for a good reason. I would rather sit in a traffic jam, watch Holes (the second worst book-to-movie adaptation I have ever seen), or listen to The Zac Brown Band than have to do math problems.
- I'm a PC person. Our family bought our first Mac computer (used) about a year ago, and I cannot stand working with it. Please tell me: why did they have to re-work the keyboard and add their own special "command" button? It is so frustrating when I try to use a keyboard shortcut, and it doesn't work because the special button changed the way the whole system works (one of my many Mac quips).
- I read my family's directions. No one else in my family reads directions. I do not mind reading them, and so I read them for everyone else. And sometimes, when I play video games with my brother, reading the directions comes in handy! :)
- I've never had a Twinkie. This is always a shocker. Honestly, they just do not sound that good to me.
- Cinderella is the only Disney Princess Movie I have seen. This is another one that always shocks my female friends. I loved Cinderella as a little girl, and still think it's an adorable story. But, for one reason or another, I was not allowed to see any of the other ones when I was younger, and still have not seen them. And now that I'm older, I can understand why my Mom kept some of them from me...
Also, just to let all of you know, I've added a small box on the right side (scroll down to see it) where I list the upcoming books, music, and movies that I am going to review. If you have any requests, leave me a comment with the title, and I will let you know if I will do it.
Enjoy the facts and stay cool! God bless!