Sunday, March 6, 2011

The First Music Album is... Until We Have Faces!!!!

Until We Have Faces-Red
Hard Rock
2011

Don't judge this album by its cover. Despite the screaming face, the songs on this album are relatively beautiful and deep as opposed to Red's normal intense and loud style. Yet, this Christian band has not disappointed, but surprised me. I had about three songs of theirs before this album was released; I'm not a big fan of frequent screaming. But, after listening to the song clips, I found that I really enjoyed listening to all but the first one. This album is named after a C.S. Lewis book (no, I haven't read this one yet either, but wait and I'll review it also) and is full of motivating messages, cries to God for help, and the desire for spiritual growth. These guys are not content to sit and let their lives fall into ruin, instead they sing songs, begging God to help them come back to Him- or encouraging others to do the same. I definitely recommend this album to all of you, just give it a chance, I think you'll be surprised!

If you want to read the lyrics to all the songs on this album, go to ttp://jesusfreakhideout.com/lyrics/new/title.asp?title_id=1308. This is a Christian website that posts lyrics from all sorts of Christian bands. All of the lyrics on this album are good, wholesome, and clean.

Possible Concerns:
None! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!