|The Simple Woman's Daybook|
Outside my window...
- I see sharp, green palm leaves swaying slightly in the gentle breeze foretelling a coming storm.
- For my family, home, the pro-life cause, friends, movies, and life!
- My grandpa, mom and I discuss the colors of the rainbow while preparing to start dinner.
- A grey "Christendom College" t-shirt, jean capris, worn brown sandals, and a smile!
- A post that will hopefully remind my readers and me to take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
- on the road that God lays before me. I only pray that He makes it clear to me which road that is.
- what the rest of today, tomorrow, and beyond hold for me.
- Orthodoxy by G.K. Chesterton, St. Austin Review magazine, National Catholic Register, and various Catholic blogs.
- That God will use me as His instrument in this world, to touch people the way He wants me too. And I hope that I will listen!
- in the near future: going shopping for my upcoming birthday with my grandfather, in a year: going back to Christendom, in the long run: meeting and getting to know my future husband.
- My mom and sister describe Friday's events to my grandfather.
- My brother rumbles up and down his new half-pipe, my dad naps after staying up all night with my pro-life group for our Rock-a-thon, my mom, sister, grandfather, and I hang out in the kitchen talking, the dogs sleep, and my littlest brother plays in the sandbox.
- what my future will hold.
- is a day spent reading a good book, doing a fun activity with family, attend Mass and Adoration, and avoiding too much strife and anguish.
- to read a couple good books, practice violin, and to continue my posts about correct and honorable behavior in men and women.
|I am waiting patiently, falling in love with Christ and preparing for His chosen companion for me.|
First picture: Daydreaming: Knight
Second picture: My Fair Lady: Leighton