Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The New Look!

Hello Everyone!

As you have probably noticed by now, the blog has received a make-over!!! This is mainly because my mom (and then my dad) said the former background was boring. But, after experimenting with different looks and talking to my mom about it, I've decided to change backgrounds in accordance with the liturgical calendar! Every time I change, I'll explain why I chose the particular image/ color.

This background is not white, but it shows the sunrise. I chose this background for Easter. Just like the start of a new day promises a fresh start at life, so does Christ's rising from the dead promise the possibility of new life with Him. And in Christ, we can place all of our hope- for He is even more faithful and dependable than the rising Sun...


Image courtesy of Brian Jekel

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea - how original! I like the new look too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm excited, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!