Monday, December 10, 2012

2nd Sunday of Advent: Baby Goals/Check-up

Happy (belated) Second Sunday of Advent!

Sorry about the lack of posts, a horrible thing called pre-calc a busy schedule has kept me away from the computer, but after my final exam!!!! tomorrow, I will have some of my free time back, and post about some ways to celebrate Advent, Catholic style! :)

Anyway, last week I'd give myself a B+ for keeping my goals.  I met the spiritual goal completely, half of the mental goal, and two-thirds of the physical goal.  Hopefully this week will be better!

 
Spiritual

 
To pray the Magnificat's Morning Prayer, and read the Bible for 15 min. daily
 
 
Mental
 
 
Fifteen minutes of daily reading and writing
 
 
Physical
 
 
To do two weight training work-outs and two aerobics work-outs this week.
 
 
I hope you all are TRAINING!!! this Advent, and preparing to receive Christ into your minds, homes, and hearts in the best way possible come Christmas.
 
God bless!
 
 
First image from www.flickr.com.
Second image from www.bing.com.
Third image from www.bing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!