Thursday, July 14, 2011

Announcements!

Greetings Everyone!

I greatly apologize for the lack of postings lately!

I am leaving tomorrow and will be gone for over a week. I don't think I will be able to access the Internet while I am away, so I must ask you all to continue to be patient with me!

As soon as I come back, my postings will become more regular once again.

For now, enjoy your week, DON'T go see the last Harry Potter (more on this later)- instead, watch The Special Extended Editions of The Lord of the Rings! :)

And may God bless all of you!


P.S. During the last week, two more people started following this blog! I am so excited! Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!