Saturday, February 19, 2011

What This is All About...

Hello Everyone!

This is the first official launch of my blog. Here, I will be posting all sorts of things, from my opinions on current events to movie reviews.

There are a few things I need you, the reader, to do.
  1. First, subscribe to my blog! :)
  2. Post suggestions! I'll review movies, books, and music. Just request it, and as long as I'm allowed to see/read/listen to it- I'll review it!
  3. If there's anything you would like to see me cover, let me know!
This is going to be a very unpredictable blog. Depending on my mood, what's going on in the world, and what movies I'm watching- you never know what I could be writing about each day!

So, I hope you enjoy all the surprises I hope to have in store for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!