Friday, April 3, 2015

An End to All Good Things

Hello dear readers!

It has been almost a year since I've posted on here, and I apologize for my silence.  When I started this blog I was a young teenager hoping to become more comfortable with writing online through practice.  In the beginning I posted more regularly, and this wonderful little site served its purpose.  Thanks to practice gained and the help of a wonderful Catholic scholar, I am now a columnist on two online websites, a contributor on another, and it is my personal goal to work hard to be published in ink again before the year ends.

All that being said, the time has come to officially announce that I will no longer be posting here.  I will keep the link up so that all the old posts can be accessed, but no new posts will be forthcoming here.  Though this has been quiet, I have been busy writing in other places, and I hope those of you who enjoyed and were helped by my blog will check out my writing elsewhere.  I am a monthly columnist on IgnitumToday and Catholic Stand, and a (very) occasional contributor to the Ink Desk- an online wing of the St. Austin Review literary journal.  My contributions to the latter should be increasing as time passes.

Thank you for your support and encouragement over the years!  I have loved being able to get to know a couple of you better through online interactions, to have been invited into your lives as I invited you into mine.  I pray that my writing has helped touch hearts and inspire the weary as we all strive to reach our Heavenly reward. 

May God bless all of you, and once again, thank you for reading and supporting me when no one else even knew who I was!  I will always be grateful, and will keep you in my prayers.

Have a blessed Holy Week, and farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!