Saturday, June 15, 2013

Currently Digging....

 
Song:
 
"Demons"-Imagine Dragons and "I Won't Give Up"-Jason Mraz
 
Band:
 
Switchfoot and Relient K- perfect summer music
 
 
Movie:
 
The Great Gatsby
 
Book:
 
Perelandra by C.S. Lewis and Gifted Hands by Ben Carson
 
 
Activity:
 
Being in, on, or around the ocean!!!
 
Object:
 
My car, Blue Streak

 
Food:
 
Shrimp and Doughnuts (but not together!)
 
Website:
 
IgnitumToday (so happy it's back) and the Catholic Answers Blog

 
Video:
 
The new Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer!!!!
 
Random:
 
Being done with High School!
 
 
Enjoy the hot weather and all the fun that comes with it!!!
 
Serious posts and summer reading lists to come...


Images from National Geographic, The One Ring.net, Amazon, and Legendary Doughnuts.com

2 comments:

  1. IMAGINE DRAGONS! I. love. them. I've found that by going onto Pandora.com and typing in one of my favorite songs, they play a whole radio station based on that type of song and those artists.
    Yea for graduating!
    Have a great weekend,
    Chloe M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've become a pretty big fan of them myself. Yep- Pandora is how I found this song. Totally my favorite website lately!!! :)
      Yes!!!
      You have a great weekend also, and thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!