Sunday, June 10, 2012

Corpus Christi


"When I am before the Blessed Sacrament I feel such a lively faith that I can’t describe it. Christ in the Eucharist is almost tangible to me. When it is time for me to leave,
I have to tear myself away from His sacred presence"

St. Anthony Claret

May we, on this great feast of Corpus Christi, strive to unite ourselves to Christ in the Eucharist completely, that we might be filled with a holy yearning to have Him always within us, guiding our steps, and filling us with the graces we need to better do His will.

For more inspiration, I suggest Fr. Larry Richard's homily from June 14, 2009, Cycle B.

May God bless all of you on this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!