Monday, November 26, 2012

Catholic New Years Resolutions

As promised, here are the spiritual, mental, and physical resolutions I am going to work towards this liturgical year, with the intention of having a substantial start by Christmas:

Spiritual


-To spend an hour of uninterrupted time in prayer and meditation-


Mental


-To spend at least one hour reading and one hour writing a day-


Physical


-To do weight and aerobics training daily, six days a week-



Now, these are the big goals.  On each Sunday of Advent, I will post the baby goals that I am going to work on reaching during the upcoming week.  I hope you all are thinking and praying about your goals, and getting ready to TRAIN!!! this Advent!


First image from www.turnbacktogod.com
Second image from www.fotosearch.com
Third image from www.medicinenet.com
I do not support or recommend the above links, they are simply listed as picture sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings!
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!
All comments are welcome; I only ask that they remain free of vulgar language and disrespect.
Any comments that contain either of those two things will be deleted.
Thank you, and God bless!